A bunch of Kale leaves – the curly variety as these are less bitter
1 tbs olive oil
Seasonings – just some ideas below – choose from or mix some of these or come up with your own:
Himalayan Sea Salt
1. Tear the leaves from the stem and wash thoroughly.
2. Dry in a salad spinner or with kitchen towel (or both ideally). Get as dry as you can.(Even resort to a hairdryer at a distance!).
3. Once dry put in a mixing bowl and rub the olive oil in – do not drench.
4. Place on a baking tray with baking/parchment paper – spread them thinly (not bunched up so you may need to do this in several batches.
5. Add toppings of your choice.
6. Bake at around 300-350 dependent on your oven for 10 to 15 minutes (you are aiming for the texture to be crisp and not soggy). Rotate the baking try 180 degrees half way through.
7. Cool for around 3 mins before digging in as this should help them crisp up even more.